The last two days have been pretty overcast here in LA. With all the sun we usually have, this has been a nice little change. It feels like Fall. From what I hear there isn't much change in seasons in Southern California, so I'll take what I can get. Anyway all this cold weather (really its only been in the 60's) has put me in the mood for Fall things. Here are some of our favorite Fall finds on Etsy.
(from left to right)
1. Red Fox Pup Hat. Dogs need hats too.
2. Professor Nerd In Mustard. If only Professors really looked like this.
3. 1970's Thermos Picnic Set. Blanket: check. Husband: check. Chicken Noodle soup in a cute thermos: CHECK!
4. Mid Century Light Fixture. The perfect mix of rustic and chic.
5. Deep Red Neckwarmer. Yes, please.
6. Honey Amber Ceramic Mugs. I'll take some hot chocolate in one of these cute mugs!
7. Monty The Fox. You're never too old for stuffed animals.
8. Mr. & Mrs. Lopez. I do say.
Needless to say I think we will enjoy going back to Michigan on Sunday for some real Midwest Fall weather.